©2021 Reporters Post24. All Rights Reserved.
Last week, Huawei held a new product launch conference and brought the long-awaited Huawei MatePad 11 tablet. After multiple days of pre-sales, this new product will officially go on sale at 0:00 on July 15 (tonight). According to reports, Huawei MatePad 11 offers three configurations including 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. The prices of these models are 2,499 yuan ($386), 2,799 yuan ($433), and 3299 yuan ($510) respectively. In terms of display, Huawei MatePad 11 uses a 10.95-inch full screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600. This device also supports DCI-P3 film-level color gamut, and brings an excellent visual experience.
It is worth mentioning that Huawei MatePad 11 also supports a 120Hz high refresh rate for the first time. This makes the display smooth in daily use and can now play high frame rate movies and games in high frame rate mode. Furthermore, this tablet has the Rheinland hardware-level low blue light and no flicker dual certification.
In terms of ID design, Huawei MatePad 11 uses a 7mm narrow frame design, with a screen-to-body ratio of up to 86%. It is equipped with a symmetrical arc middle frame and comes in three colours: solar lime, frost silver, and island blue.
This deevice comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC as well as 6GB of RAM. The internal storage supports additional storage expansion up to 1TB. On the front, this device comes with an 8MP sensorand also uses a 13MP camera on the rear. This device also comes with Huawei’s HarmonyOS and it supports a lot of new HarmonyOS features. As a large-screen device mainly for productivity, Huawei MatePad 11 uses Huawei’s self-developed flat-screen application. The same application displays two content pages on the left and right. When learning, you can practice listening while checking words, which is fast and efficient.
In addition, through the Huawei Pencil, Huawei provides developers with a complete set of handwriting capabilities, including handwriting prediction, stylus kit, and other functions, and supports global handwriting, with 120Hz high screen refresh. The minimum delay can reach 2ms.
HUAWEI MATEPAD 11-INCH SPECIFICATIONS
- 10.95-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 2.5D curved glass display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- HarmonyOS 2
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front-facing Camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 253.8 x 165.3×7.25mm; Weight: 485g
- 4 speakers, HUAWEI Histen 7.0 Sound Effect, 4 microphones
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, USB Type-C
- 7250mAh battery, 22.5W fast charging