©2021 Reporters Post24. All Rights Reserved.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Popular items from this list
- A cruelty-free lip balm with SPF 25 because whoever you’re locking lips with will definitely notice a difference.
- A hyaluronic acid serum if you want to double up on intensely hydrating skincare. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, meaning it draws in moisture from it…
- A vegan exfoliating body scrub to slough away the rough bumps on the back of your arms and legs (keratosis pilaris is its name but you may have heard…
- 1. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream so you at least look like you got some sleep (even if you were up until 2 a.m. scrolling through Instagram).
Promising review: “This eye cream is the real deal. I’m in my early thirties, but I smile and laugh a lot and it was starting to show on my face. I had read reviews of people just using this as an all over face cream and that is what I did. I’ve had fantastic results — lines around my eyes have diminished hugely, even my husband noticed. I had been using Philosophy’s Miracle in a Jar but haven’t even been tempted to go back since this wonderful potion in a pump bottle came into my life.”
Promising review: “I wasn’t a fan of this mask when I first tried it (I found it a little irritating and it didn’t seem to make much of a difference). Then I used it multiple times a week, and I noticed a huge difference. My friends and family noticed it, too. My skin has a more even tone, the wrinkles around my eyes aren’t as noticeable, and it really eliminated clogged pores and breakouts. I’ve never tried Hanacure, but I think this mask is great.” —SpruceMoose
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $21.95.
Promising review: “This oil is amazing!! It has evened out my skin tone, balanced my oily and dry patches, and cleared up blemishes all in only two weeks of use. This is the best my skin has ever looked. Everyone needs to use this oil!!! This has made such a difference with my skin that friends and coworkers are even noticing. I lather it on generously every night, and again in the morning. The oil does have an orange color but once it is absorbed into the skin you can’t notice. My only complaint is that it has left a little orange stain behind on my pillow cases. But if that is what it takes for me to have beautiful skin, I can deal with it!”
Promising review: “I am always very skeptical of product claims, but this scrub makes a noticeable and wonderful difference — my boyfriend even commented ‘Gee, you look good!’ It smells fresh and lovely, feels good going on, and somehow feels healthier. And it makes my skin look its best and reduced rosacea more than medicines did! Maybe there are better products out there but for me this is a keeper.” —Dr. Suzo
5. Differin, a once daily topical retinoid for acne that hasn’t responded to any other treatments. It contains adapalene, a retinoid that unclogs pores and speeds cell turnover so acne doesn’t even have a chance to form.
I use Differin and it’s great but I must warn you: it is strong. Unfortunately, I wrecked my skin the first few weeks after buying it because I applied it way too often and paired it with chemical exfoliators and a really drying face wash. Once I cut back my application to one to two times per week and switched to gentler cleansers, my skin flourished. The annoying bumps on my forehead (the ones that aren’t acne but are literally just tiny little bumps) disappeared over time, my temples stopped breaking out, and my acne scars lightened. If you’re dipping your toes in the Differin pool, it’s not a bad idea to check with your dermatologist before starting!
Promising review: “I’ve used this product about two months now and not only does my skin rarely have breakouts, but also other people are telling me how smooth and good my skin looks. I’ve always had moderate adult acne and I cannot recommend this product enough. It’s not a quick-acting gel; it takes weeks to see results but it’s worth it!” —Leann M Smith
Promising review: “This product is awesome!! Makes my skin look glowy and healthy. I have combo skin. This has helped my skin look more alive and helped my breakouts. My husband even noticed a difference.” —Magali Pita
8. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that’ll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 56,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: “This is the first serum I’ve ever used, and I have noticed a significant change in my skin. I suffer from breakouts usually every day or so, and since using this serum every night my breakouts have pretty much gone away completely, and my scars are fading! I thought at first I was just tricking myself into believing it worked just because I wanted to see results but other people noticed as well and pointed it out to me! I will definitely be purchasing again!”
9. A powerful snail repair cream if you’re looking for a do-it-all miracle in a bottle. This product will help brighten dull skin, fade discoloration, add plumpness. Snail mucin extract is a popular ingredient in K-beauty products and is rich in hyaluronic acid (hydrates) and glycolic acid (stimulates collagen production).
Promising review: “If I could take a bath in this I would. At 7 days, I noticed my skin was plump. At 14 days, I noticed my skin was fresh and makeup went on better. At 21 days, I started to receive compliments from others. My boyfriend said my skin was so smooth. That was enough for me to say I love this product. Thank you for this great product.” —Aimee Weldon
11. A pack of 24-karat gold collagen eye masks for fooling everyone into thinking you got eight restful hours of sleep — These gold eye masks are rich in collagen and hyaluronic acid that bring back much-needed moisture and elasticity.
Promising review: “I LOVE this product! I have been using it for two weeks now and can see and feel the difference! The first time I used it my skin felt baby soft, even my husband noticed. It also helps get rid of blackheads. It really has cleared up my face in a short amount of time. After using this I like to moisturize with some coconut oil to get extra soft skin.The bottle is also a good size so I feel I will get a lot of use out of it. Last I will add my skin is overly sensitive and this product does not irritate it.” —
Promising review: “Love this product. Have already purchased it twice. I could actually see improvement in the size of my pores, redness around my nose and dullness. Mind you, I do follow a very strict skincare routine, but I think that I will stick to this product for a while. I use a cleaner, toner, then this Paula product, followed by my nighttime serum and my vitamin A (retinol) cream for face and the neck, and décolletage cream as well. My husband has noticed the improvement as well. If you are hesitant, you can always try buying the traveling size bottle as well. That’s what I did and then I got hooked. Get it! It won’t disappoint!” —Felicitas Martinez
15. A luxurious oil-based cleansing balm if you’re looking for a new makeup remover that actually loosens waterproof mascara or are just starting your double cleaning routine. A major benefit of oil-based cleansers is that they attract the oils and debris already on your skin but are uber gentle and won’t leave your skin feeling tight and stripped. (And because it needs to be said — you absolutely can use an oil-based cleanser if you have oily skin.)
17. A CeraVe hydrating cleanser for folks with dry skin who don’t want to faff around with a million different products.
Promising review: “I have really dry skin and usually face washes dry out my skin to the point where it gets a bit flakey. I haven’t been using this cleanser for that long, but my boyfriend has noticed my face getting clearer of acne. I would recommend this product.” —brianna
18. A powerful benzoyl peroxide body wash to tackle buttne, backne, and cystic breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide is an antimicrobial agent that targets the bacteria on your skin that causes acne and also helps clear out your pores.
19. A refreshing Mario Badescu rosewater facial spray so you can refresh yourself anytime, anywhere — whether that’s after a grueling workout or three hours on the couch.
20. A Neutrogena gel cream made with hyaluronic acid that’ll turn your cells into moisture-attracting sponges that slurp up hydration.
21. And a hyaluronic acid serum if you want to double up on intensely hydrating skincare. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, meaning it draws in moisture from its surroundings. The result = plumper, softer, smoother, more hydrated skin.
22. A cruelty-free lip balm with SPF 25 because whoever you’re locking lips with will definitely notice a difference.
23. A plumping, glow-enhancing, pH-balancing K-beauty essence for rehydrating your face, and prepping your skin so it’s ready to drink up all the benefits of your moisturizer.
24. An overnight mask to inject your skin with ~super collagen water~ (so fancy!) and baobab water as you sleep. The results = soothed and moisturized skin. You may even skip a full beat the next morning!
25. A multi-use skincare oil so you can say bye bye to uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (see ya later, dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won’t feel greasy.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don’t forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: “I used different products for red stretch marks all over my legs, especially on the back of my knees, and none of them gave me the results that this one did. This oil is really lightweight and doesn’t weigh you down, plus it smells really good too. My marks were gone really quickly, probably after using about a bottle and a half of this. It won’t disappear overnight; you do need to keep using it for about 1–2 months but it WILL go away. My family and friends even asked me how my marks went away because they were REALLY red and noticeable as I have pale skin. Love this stuff!”