©2021 Reporters Post24. All Rights Reserved.
However, as I mentioned above, Windows 10 and its successor share a lot of similarities. For example, the way you show/hide the Recycle Bin icon on Windows 11 desktop is very similar to how you do it in Windows 10. Not just Recycle Bin icon, but you can also show or hide other desktop icons by following a few steps.
How to show/hide Recycle Bin(or other desktop icons) on Windows 11 desktop
- Open the Settings app by pressing Win key+I key on your keyboard
- Click on the Personalization option
- Now, click on the Themes option
- Click on the Desktop icon settings
- Now, you’ll see a window containing desktop icons. If you want a particular desktop icon, let’s say Recycle Bin, to show up on your desktop, you’ll have to click on the checkbox. And if you want to hide it, make sure to unselect the checkbox.
- Click on Apply, and then press OK
Those who want to have a clean desktop will prefer to not have any desktop icons. But Recycle Bin is an important tool, which makes it even more important to have access to it. Either way, showing/hiding the Recycle Bin, or any desktop icons for that matter, is easy when you follow the aforementioned steps.
Let us know if you have the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop.