©2021 Reporters Post24. All Rights Reserved.
Huawei is rolling the November 2021 update for the P50 flagship smartphone that launched pre-installed with HarmonyOS 2.0. According to the information, this latest firmware comes with version 18.104.22.168SP1 in China.
The November 2021 changelog reveals that the new HarmonyOS update for Huawei P50 optimizes the operation fluency of some scenarios, which helps to improve the overall device performance. To be mentioned, users need the base HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.124 to upgrade over the latest software rollout.
Huawei P50 model receiving update:
- Huawei P50
Huawei P50 system update changelog:
- System: Optimizes the fluency of some scenarios.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- The update is rolling out in China in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download via Settings:
- Open Settings
- Click on the System & Updates
- Open Software update
- Tap on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, click on Download and install
- After installation Reboot the device
Download via My Huawei app:
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Go to the Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Huawei P50 Pro Snapdragon 888 version to available this month:
Last week, it was reported that Huawei could sell P50 Pro Snapdragon 888 version by the end of December this year. The Chinese tech maker launched the Huawei P50 series on July 29 and the P50 Pro was unveiled in two SoC versions including Kirin 9000 and Snapdragon 888.
At that time, the company initially started to sell the Kirin variant but the Snapdragon 888 was saved variant for later. The Huawei P50 Pro has an all-around performance that runs throughout the software to hardware.