©2021 Reporters Post24. All Rights Reserved.
India’s lifestyle tech brand Noise has added the ColorFit Pro 4 and ColorFit Pro 4 Max to its line of top-of-the-line smartwatches. Recently, the affordable Noise ColorFit Pulse Buzz with Bluetooth calling launched as well.
Priced at a point that won’t break the bank, The best-selling product from Noise was the Noise Colorfit Pro 3, a fitness-focused smartwatch with a slightly larger display and several health tracking functions. Taking the tradition forward, with its TruView Display, Digital Crown for flexible operation, and enhanced Bluetooth calling experience, the Noise ColorFit Pro 4 offers consumers of smartwatches a major technological boost. The Noise ColorFit Pro 4 Max, on the other hand, has a bigger dial, 100 sports modes, and built-in Alexa for smart voice assistance.
Noise ColorFit Pro 4 and Noise ColorFit Pro 4 Max: Features and specifications
- ColorFit Pro 4 – 1.72-inch (356 x 400 pixels) TFT LCD 60Hz display
- ColorFit Pro 4 Max – 1.80-inch (240 x 285 pixels) TFT LCD 40Hz display
- 150+ customizable, cloud-hosted watch faces
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate, Accelerometer Sensor, SpO2 Sensor
- Health monitoring: SpO2, Step tracker, Sleep monitor with REM, Stress monitor, Breathe, Female health tracking
- Smart features: Call and SMS Quick Reply, Call rejection, Find my phone, Remote music control, Weather forecast, Alarm, Timer, Wake gesture, DND etc.
- 100 sports modes, including jogging, outdoor sports, hiking, cycling, and indoor sports. The device also keeps track of the user’s heart rate, blood oxygen level, menstrual cycle, sleep, and stress
- Water and sweat resistant (IP68)
- Digital Crown lets you scroll through a menu, change the watch face, and change the volume.
- Bluetooth calling lets you receive, refuse, and mute calls. Save contacts directly from the device.
- SMS rapid answers and clever DND.
- Smart voice assistance with In-built Alexa in ColorFit Pro 4 Max
- ColorFit Pro 4 Dimension: 44.1×38.1×11.7mm; Weight: 24.1 grams; Polycarbonate
- ColorFit Pro 4 Max Dimension: 46.5×40.5x13mm; Weight: 42 grams; Aluminum body
- 300mAh battery offers up to 7 days usage, Up to 30 days Standby time, Up to 2 hours of charging time
Colours, Pricing and availability
- ColorFit Pro 4 comes in six colors: Charcoal Black, Deep Wine, Silver Grey, Rose Pink, Mint Green, and Teal Blue.
- ColorFit Pro 4 Max comes in five colors: Jet Black, Navy Gold, Vintage Brown, Silver Grey and Rose Gold
Noise ColorFit Pro 4 and ColorFit Pro 4 Max are priced at Rs. 3,499 and Rs. 3,999, respectively, at an introductory price rather than the original price of Rs. 5,999. Consumers can buy these ‘Made in India’ smartwatches from Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, GoNoise, and offline stores starting today.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Khatri, Co-Founder, and MD, Noise said,
We are pleased to offer our flagship, feature-loaded smartwatches to our customers. These innovative products are designed for people who are constantly looking for an upgrade in life and want only the best of features in their personal devices, which is why flagship products are what they trust the most. Additionally, this is the next step in providing our users with a seamless connected experience. We will continue introducing new products backed by technology and stylish aesthetics to offer our customers the most incredible possible experience.